- For automatic 3D inspection of buildings, tunnels, industrial plants, complex structures, etc.
- For surveying and monitoring large construction sites, big infrastructures, also when frequent 3D surveys are needed
- Several static laser scanners, located in different positions, can be fully controlled by a remote control unit
- The operator can schedule a scanning agenda and 4D INSPECTOR® automatically drives the scanners located in the surveying site
- The data are downloaded, directly via Ethernet, to the 4D INSPECTOR® control unit
- In real time, the 4D INSPECTOR® evaluates and visualizes the deformations obtained from a comparison between the scans and the reference model
- The scanners can be mounted inside a safety enclosure (Scan Armor®) and protected by direct damages
- All the point clouds used to check the deformation are stored in the control unit and can be used for detailed data analysis
- 4D INSPECTOR® actually works with Faro and Z+F static laser scanner
4D INSPECTOR® was created in the Gexcel's research laboratories located in the Polaris Technology Park of Sardegna Ricerche (Pula, Sardinia – Italy).
4D INSPECTOR®: Project Creation
4D INSPECTOR®: Real Time Results