NEW JRC 3D Reconstructor 2.9.2 !
1. Faster filtering and pre-processing
- Twice faster data filtering and pre-processing
2. Smaller project file
- Much smaller project file dimension
- Tool for already existing project file size reduction
- manage and correct the parallax effects for external cameras images
- manage the different positions between camera and laser scanner
4. Import 3D survey data from UAVs
- importing tool for point clouds and meshes from UAVs
- scale and reference meshes and point clouds according to lidar data
- merge UAVs 3D surveyed data (point clouds/meshes) with point clouds, 3D models and oriented images in JRC 3D Reconstructor
- new PixR3 (from images/UAV data to 3D)
What about the new Scan Armor 1.2 ?
At the SPAR Japan 2014 Conference (Tokyo, June 4th - 5th) Gexcel and its partner Sooki presented the new Scan Armor 1.2 to remotely control the Focus3D X330. Interesting applications for Indoor Stock Pile measurements... Learn more